22.3.12

Some Facts

"I love it when someone is care enough to be my friend.
and i'm sorry, i'm not arrogant, i'm just timid.

so excuse me if you remember talking to me and i didn't look you in the eye.
i hate it when i see through you and notice the things that i don't really want to know. sometimes it is better to just hide the truth that i don't wanna hear or things that i don't really wanna know about.



i don't usually say "hi" when i meet people i dont know quite well, but i'd be cool enough to spare my time for those who intended to talk or just say a simple "hi".
i don't really care who they really are, or how they judge me.. much i know i'd be glad to help when someone needed help.
as i remember, i made friends with all kinds of people.


and i care about my friends, but i also care about myself. i don't smoke (i hate cigarettes and it's not cool when someone blow their smoke on my face, so if you wanna smoke, you better not smoke near me), i don't drink, i used to, but i stopped doing that since the start of this year. sex is always good. always.


i hate hypocrits, i love cracking conspiracies, i love learning new things and keeping up with new potentials. i hate ungrateful people, i hate people who doesn't appreciate others, and i like people the way they are.
if you are nice enough and you have problems and you feel like sharing, i'd be glad to help. 
namaste."



taken from Rediscovering Atlantis


Representing me much. Good day<3

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...