29.3.12

Treasure It

Hello, what's up? Looking forward to knowing all of you guys are doing good.
So here there is the story, two days a go I got my right knee sprained exactly when practicing dancing in my college. Rushing after it, Roni took me to a hospital nearby and I got an X-Ray check up. Alhamdulillah, the bones and joints were okay, yet I got a few injury in my muscle around the knee. The doctor said everything would be just okay, he gave me some painkillers and muscular gel to reduce the pain. I have to take a bed rest, no walking around til it's getting better.
Yes, it was devastating but...what can I say?
Yesterday, I was kinda depressed. I got several college tasks and things should be done. I got an interview for being an instructor on Saturday. I got workshops to be handled on Saturday, too. I was worried about everything and could not stand not crying. My world was falling apart...for a while.
I let myself rise up today. I mean, maybe God has His own plans and I'm just now trying to treasure it. Take everything easy and maybe... it's true I need an intense break before facing exams, yes? :p

Treasure your health, baby. Everyone of you should. It is priceless. and stay happy, because God, the Universe, and the World are always on your side.<3 WISH ME GET WELL SOON!

*anyway, I'm a proud girlfriend, my boyfriend is on the newspaper and web because he joined Shell-Eco Marathon 2012! Wish him A LOT OF LUCK, too!<3

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...