29.4.12

Barely breathing. Chest full of burst. Sickness of love. Much love.
I know you're the one who can see me through.
Go deeper and deeper, away from the my thickest skin.
Linger and linger, never let me move even an inch.

Tell me, how can loving me be your addiction?
Is it a mutual addiction? Or is it me feeling that you've put  yourself much in trouble by...letting your soul intertwine with mine?
Baby this is rarely true, but this is intense, way too dark. With complication of suffering caused of missing.
Do you know I'm breaking a little piece of me when you're not here?

Thank God,
It's always your smile as the answer, and I know my smirk is your favorite.
Love, tell me again,
why you have to be this..thrilling?
Why can you see me even better than I see myself?
How can you let me infuse every drop of your blood?
No one else can do this better than you,
oh baby I swear.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...