12.4.12

Fine

I should've studied. Quality Control Assurance System exam is coming. My knee, yes my knee was injured couple weeks a go, yet it is still...in recovery.
Maybe God ask me to slow down?
I try to smile a lot nowadays. I mean, this is the third time, another knee thing, yet it still hurts me bad as it ever did. Sound very weak, but I don't want to deny at any case.
Maybe God ask me to be grateful?
Without pain, somehow we do not recognize we're still alive, we easily take things for granted. Forgetting that health, love, and security are tremendous things God never stop to pour us with.
Whatever written behind this, I hope this is for betterment, and I am sure it is.
Get well very soon to myself, not only for the knee, but the shallow and envious thoughts that possibly come around, ruin the days, and make me forget to...simply say thanks.
At this time, I should've studied. Well, okay, I'm gonna study....
Gonna let His hand work towards me, towards you, towards us. Thank you God for the endless blessings and love from surrounding.
I know, everything's fine. Cheers! xx

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...