17.7.12

"No, I'm Sid"

I know.
There are several movies that you've watched for almost million times. You tuned in the dvd player or probably just your mediocre laptop, even better the big flashy iMac.
Put in the disk or open the file. Or maybe like me, downloading the AVI player first.
Then you're ready to get stunned.
What are you looking for?
I keep a film, my most favorite, here in my personal USB flash disk. Probably you do the same too.
Watching the same movie. Keep repeating the favorite part. Keep listening to the same quote. Though, I already remember it well. So do you, yes?
Then why? Why keep replaying the same beauties? The quirks. The awkward moments.
A part of getting addicted. A part of being into the film.
Or is it because of the story? Because it is merely alike..with yours?

The scene. The quotes. The people.
Anyway, what's yours? The favorable of mine is the Ikea part and Sid-Nancy conversation.

1 comment:

Santhy said...

i have this particular dialogue that i love too. it's from before sunrise, about people who keep saving time for nothing and not using it to enjoy life. :D

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...