21.10.12

My First Writing on My Moleskine

You got no chance to be extremely weary and dull..
since people give no fuck, it's always better to be good.
Then, share. Then? Lessen your judgment.

Accept.

Stay as happy as you can be
since second you spend resentful and disappointed will never get back.
Do things that will amuse the future version of you.
Sleep earlier, forgive people, and be sincere.
Life hugs you with tons of wonderful things as you start to share your happiness..

Grow up.

Grow up makes you contented.
Ace the exam, get good score, smile a lot. Simply because life.. never awaits.
Be good, be awesome.

written on Oct 14, 2012

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...