3.8.13

F1 Night Race 2012

The only F1 Night Race you will find, is only in Singapore.
Back to last September, I dragged myself with bunch of coolest people and my favorite writer to go there. Experiencing the exquisite fast paced lane with roaring engines everywhere.  These photos were taken on the last night of the race. The Guest Star was Katy Perry and she was amazing. I also took a lot of photos of her but do not feel like post them here. Picturing the surrounding, the sky, the grass, everything was at its fuckin best,



And at that time, I swore I were infinite. :-)

Before The Eve
Tired Feet, Happy Heart
Between The Crowd
Waiting for Katy Perry

The Crowd
Festive to End

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...