31.8.13

Lucky Number 7

Hi. The days you don't live up to your dreams, the days you waste of your worries and anxiety, will never come back. One of my best seniors said to me today, spend your college years wisely.
So here I am, making some notes upon what to do this upcoming term. Bismillah for Term 7!


1. Getting my bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering.
2. Collecting more As! ;))))
3. Having IELTS prep & test.
4. Driving to Campus.
5. Commuting by train. (very paradox with above)
6. Love more, share more, don't get trapped in worries and anxieties of being hurt.
7. Living the daily campus life with ZEST. Learning with ZEST.

I can never stop being grateful for enriching experiences I've earned during this holiday. Internship, orientation, and some coolest stuffs plus moment between days. I am being thankful for each. Hope you also enjoy your journey.
Remember, always always be in love. Always follow your dreams.

Kiss & hugs,
Erin

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...