30.4.14

Starts Here


I don't know how to set my expectations. All I know, sometimes I got lost, sometimes I made wrong judgments, sometimes I caught up in wrong situation. Sometimes I felt like no one really understood. But aren't we the same? Aren't we frustrated over things we do? Over our own recklessness and pain.
All we thought was we needed those who could cope with that and comfort all the rush.
All we thought was we could be fine if there was a, b, c, etc.
Then I realized, happiness never started anywhere else but at the point you surrendered to all your deepest inner voice. When you dealt with reality, and you smiled because yeah nothing would harm you.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...