26.12.14

On a Rainy Day


On my working days, I always imagine that an ideal day for all of us is a day on bed, sleeping for quite hours, waking up into the rain, and then carrying on sleeping.
Today is the day like that, unless I am now struggling with mini headache and dizziness because of waking up way too late.
It seems funny just because things you firstly imagine and long for because of seeming good turn out not really well, but hey, can we just be grateful for a moment and stop complaining?
I read my latest post titled Eavesdropping and I kinda sensed my natural wit on writing fading away...which was bad. If there's only one thing I can do to make me feel better other than deep talk with best friends is writing and then reading fine books and then..going for a walk alone. I'm planning to give blogging another shot rather than just keep thinking without exactly creating something.
Bless me, it's the happiest time of the year so just... yeah, be happy.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...