6.5.15

About People who are Hurtful

This morning, I got an interesting chat with my co-workers towards religion, kindness, and wisdom. Well, it starts from religion then it rolls into other deeper values in life. We both have different religion, but we tend to see things in kinda similar way. The talk keeps rolling until one point we talk about hurtful people. Or people who tend to hurt us. Or people who act so stank you want to throw them with anything.

One wisdom taken: people who tend to be hurtful, probably, because their hurt is leaked. I myself got interested with this point. For me, it is kinda true. Somebody can be really hurtful and cruel because something was so harmful in his/her life. It takes more kindness and wisdom to relieve this world from pain and hurt. We don't need so much hatred, we need more love. The hardest thing probably is to forgive those hurtful people. Those who might do you wrong, never forgive, and act like there's nothing wrong with them. But what for holding onto that kind of toxicity?

Just go ahead and be kind. And some people, some people might be part of your history but not your destiny.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...