10.5.15

Dis-satisfaction

I took a step back and realised, what's it in life if we're not grateful? What's it in life if we feel less than we should? What's it in life if we constantly compare and then break down? What's it in life if we don't decide to be happy for it?
Among things we have taken for granted, love we simply ignore, warmth we do not fully embrace, forgotten hug, things we've asked for so long, the question is: are we capable to accept? Are we capable to receive and being grateful for every single wish that has come true?
Do we still have an open heart and clear recognition towards each of His gifts?
Or are we trapped amidst wishes we never fully wish, questions we do not necessary to have, things we never need to have, foolish cycle of wrong idealism, that somehow drive us into an ungrateful being? Through following those questions, I found answers deep in my heart.

I still remember the days when I pray for things I have now, and all I can feel is a fleeting glimpse of serenity, which I know won't last long, but really doing well in making me feeling complete.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...