28.11.16

Lessons Learned

It's almost December. I look back to everything that I've been thru and I might say that 2016 is not mediocre. I'm fully grateful for whatever I've been thru, all feelings that try to stop me, those banal fears, and sense of hopelessness also insane worries. I don't know how it would be without His neverending support, His reach, His presence. I don't know how it would be without beloved closest circle and lovers who never cease to share some love and healing words. How 2016 rolled taught me enormous amount of lessons, that the most important thing you ought to have is inner peace and relaxed mind. Sometimes things get hurt, people will be selfish, but you know you have a choice to be okay and stick with what should be done.

I learned to forgive in a very hard way. I learned that some people will never forgive what I've done but that is also not something to be carried within my heart.. I learned to let things bloom in their perfect timings. I learned to accept that life is not perfect but we can still make the best out of it. I learned that some love is so true, some just don't, but that is, again, not a problem. I'm glad for this heart of mine that never grows tired, that can bounce back from disappointment, that is strong enough to learn and live fully, wholeheartedly.

I promise myself I will be better, I promise myself I will forgive, I promise myself I will grow. I hope you do, too.


FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...