21.9.08

Not So Lonely September

I do not understand why, people love September.
Oh my Goodness.
Just mention all songs titled with that name of Months. Do I have to write them all down?
Well, September is harsh for me, personally.
I really don't have any rights to judge this month. It's a spectacular by the way, but somehow it still hurts with its stuffs.
Is it A Lonely September, like Plain White T's said?
I don't think so. Things I never expected before keep happens and they spice up my September. They surprise me really in a very good way. Although I often cry this month, the fact I more often laugh than . ;)
It seems to me, September is a mystery.
The examination, the fasting, the too hot sunshine, the laughs, the friends, the joy, and this loneliness like mix in a fusion named September.
I struggled very hard last week to beat my laziness. Hell yeah. laziness takes me nowhere but it kept on me a whole week and destroyed all my mood of studying. Remembering my ambition did not work. I lost all my ambition that time. I was missing someone. Oh, now I am doing it now too. My mood-charger is missing in action. Well, tomorrow I'm having a mathematics exam but I haven't felt sleepy yet so I don't go to sleep.
I want runawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay runaway now.

Even in fact I don't know what I wanna runaway from.
Everything seems good now, except my own heart. I hope I can runaway from my true feeling. Say a great big lie out loud and make everyone believe in it.
But unfortunately, I can't say that lie.
I hate lying myself.
Unfortunately(or fortunately?) I'm still the same. Still falling with that name.



just remember, September.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...