16.11.08

Immediately

Some say the size of changing does not count by how big it is, but by how immediately it starts.
To be honest, I really kinda girl who always stuck in my own words. I wanna change but I never do it, until then I forget that I wanna change. Hahahaha. Stupid. .............

and now, after seeing many things around me nowadays move faster, grow more quickly, I become dizzy, by myself. My static way of life and my 'same' everyday makes me fed up.
I need some........... changing.
Actually, I'm not so into crafty stuffs, creativity, and so on. Uuuh, I can not make the good one of those kinds because of... bad motorics? hmm but I start to break that think.
I can do something creatively without those craft stuffs, right?
and I do it immediately. My blog. Which is forgotten. hahaha. I try to make this one good, by the way. Give your comments for this new layout, readers! :D

After all, changing is not easy. But when it starts, you will feel like there are some new colors in your life. Like wallpaper in the room, life can be so dull and not so attractive anymore. We act like the owner of the room, we change the wallpaper, give some new portraits on wall, and tadaaaaa, the room will be fresher to live inside it.

Me now, changing. Repairing my own room. Clean up those lame photos that I do not need for sure, put a new wallpaper, and some clean rugs.
Me now, changing. Repairing myself. Repairing my life.................................. immediately.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...