17.11.08

Sit Back, Relax

Hello People, today was grrreat after all. I did well on my Physic's exam (God bless Physics! :D), and it seems like I smiled many times today. Yuhuuu. Even though there was no rain at all and it meant the students can't go home like on Friday.
Okay, I decided not to study this night. I want to enjoy the time before the end of semester exams ruin my days, darn. I really wanna sit back, relax, and finish Alessandra's book titled 5 CM. Maybe you guys have already read this book, but I have not. huahaha
So I have to finish it before Thursday. Geeez.

Today 's traffic was not terrific. It was terrifying that I would be late for my vocal course just because of the traffic jaaaaaaams, everywhere.
Now I'm sitting here in front of my lovely muah laptop, writing something doesn't mean a lot, but I like.

One thing, I think........... I got a crush. woah

Enjoy your day, folks!

x.o.x.o

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...