30.11.08

Pale

I've just realized.



Look at my layout and see..

I'm really into pale stuffs. I don't know why, I just like put those colors which are not vivid at all in my blog. Hope you don't get bored with the palettes of my blog.

In my real life, I always prefer the vivid colors to pale. My school bag is incredibly pink, or pink fanta, they called it.

and my lovely rubber watch is totally red.

and the rest of my stuffs back into pink. I'm not so into pink, honestly. But I just feel that it's my color. Hehehe
Basically, I love all colors and for me choosing one color as your lifetime favorite is so damn boring.
But still, black is the best. Especially when you feel so fat and don't have any ideas what clothes you should wear. :P

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...