8.12.08

Disguise

Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?
You will never measure up,
To those people, you must be strong
Can't show them that you're weak

Have you ever told someone something that's far from the truth?
Let them know that you're okay
Just to make them stop
All the wondering, and questions they may have

I'm okay
I really am nowBoldJust needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know what's yet to come

Have you ever seen your face in the mirror there's a smile
But inside you're just a mess
You feel far from good
Need to hide, cause they'd never understand

Have you ever had this wish, of being somewhere else?
To let go of your disguise
All your worries too
From that moment, that you see things clear

I'm okay
I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know, what's yet to come

Are you waiting for the day when your pain will disappear?
When you know that's not true
what they say about you?
Couldn't care less bout the things surrounding you
Ignoring all the voices from my wall

I'm okay
I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know, what's yet to come..........

(Disguise - Lene Marlin)







This song throbs me a lot,



it feels so sad when you have to disguise. Making a smile when inside you're just crying.
Set a happy & lively face but the truth you're just like a zombie. No spirit at all.
Put the best stuffs on you to make you feel more secure, after all those stuffs don't work.
You can not show them you're weak because you are supposed to be strong.
You can not show how hurt you are and pretend everything's alright.
Tell 'em you're happy because if you told the truth, they'd never understand.
You put a smiley face, lively voice, funny jokes, and clearly laughters, but those all are only your disguise.


Disguise?
For me, it's the only way to make you look alive,
the only way to make you look still sane,
the only way to cover the truth
that deep down inside your soul is tortured
and already insane......


One thing last, I'm still waiting for the day when my pain will disappear.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...