8.12.08

My School and A Boy Out There

Tomorrow will be a school day, again.
Geez, why is it schooling when the pupils have already fed up with those stuffs called lesson?
My school has it, what differs it with other school is no ended-soon day. Even if it's the first day.
Yeah, the rumor said tomorrow would be a first the day of the second semester.

How could they? It's not even New Year's Eve yet.

My school depresses me sometimes. or......... hmmm, often.
The tasks and so on and so on, let me forget about how wonderful this world is. :'(
and make time moves faster and faster each day.

It would take like about two or three pages if wrote all hell things about my school.
But by the way, deep inside me I love going to it. :P


and A Boy Out There.
Who is he?
Someone. Hehe
I don't have many words too describe him and I don't have any senses to share about him with you guys. All I need is bravery.



Gosh, I hate to say this but.....................
Cheers for the school day!

xoxo

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...