11.12.08

Hell Yeah

I'm literally not feeling okay. I'm having such a really really really bad mood. I don't have any exact reasons why, but today was just so absurd.
I went to school today, but I found there's nothing in it to learn. It was so boring after all. and then I accompanied Vania going to Grand Indonesia in purpose finding accessories for her. She wanted the white pearl ones. Next, we met Aya, had steak for lunch then I studied at ILP, while there had a Saman Dance practicing for this end of week competition.

I got home, Vania canceled our plan to do fitness. I signed in my WLM then chitchat. Longing for a while then my bad mood came. Hell, yeah.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...