12.12.08

(Not)Clear

Have you ever got any problems that you think it hasn't been clear yet?

People have it.
As a human, normally we avoid the trouble or........ hm the troublemaker.
Me? I'm kind of it. I'd like to pass by a troublemaker that made a trouble with me, choose to say nothing even though he/she greets me.

Sorry,
but it doesn't mean I'm so cruel or something, then. Personally, I take it as a sign.
A sign that the trouble between me and the troublemaker hasn't finished and been clear yet. -_____________-

I really knew the way that if I put my ego first, everything would be more complicated.

and I did that way. geeeeeeeeeeeeez

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...