24.12.08

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars

Actually, I do not know when exactly I started to really like everythings with stars shape, stars picture on it, stars graphic, stars, stars, and stars.
I really like it without any special reasons. Just because stars look so nice in my eyes.

Stars are something that have their own light, right?
That's what makes stars really awesome for me. They show their own ability and shine!

However, I'm not kind of people who like to collect something. I don't collect anything even though I like them so much. Hehe

But, if I see a cool stuffs in stars shape of course I will be drolling and crazy about it. :P

Sadly, I don't have any shirts in stars pattern. Huhuhu
I really want to buy one, but I always don't get the right timing like lack of pocket money. Hehe

So one of my resolutions for 2009 is a stars pattern shirt.
Anyone wanna help?

3 comments:

Tara said...

check my blog HOTTALOTTA.BLOGSPOT.COM to see battle diana rikasari ok and send u'r comment

Dita Oktamaya said...

hi there...nice to read ur blog..^^

Ferinda P Lestari said...

hellooo you're welcome :D

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...