22.12.08

Chat Log Viewer and Tears

I promise this is the last time I write about my unhealthy emotional quotient.

Yes, this evening I signed in my WLM and then did chatting with some of friends. Somehow, our conversation stuck on thing called log. Well, I've just known that Messenger plus has got chat log as one of its features. My friend told me how to see the log, I became curious and check that out.

Of course you guys who got MSN plus know well what chat log viewer.
You can see and read the so-long-time chat with your friends, boyfriend, or maybe...
ex-boyfriend.



The most stupid thing was I clicked on that account.
Reading our last chat before the end.

Certainly, I won't copy those sentences here because it's really private.

Do I miss those days? No, I guess I don't.
But remembering the good old days might kill me.
It drove me crazy at first, and my tears were falling down on my cheeks like a river with salmons live in it.

After the tears finished falling down and my nose became absolutely runny,
I closed the chat log viewer, then I felt something what burdens me all time had disappeared.
Weird, huh?
Yeah, but that was all I felt.














Maybe I just miss those days...
But I believe,
Somehow, God know the best.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...