22.12.08

What Are So Irresistible For Me?

This is the count down of things which are so irresistible for me! :)

5. Books















4. Sushi



especially Crispy Roll by Sushi Tei.

3. Leather Jacket!







2. Badzmaru >,<



Even though I just have one doll of him. Hihi


and the most irresistible...






1. Facebook and WLM

Well, this two things have become my lifestyle. Of course not only me, everyone takes these two as their habits, right? :P




So, what are the irresistible things for you?

4 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...

music, loose clothes, black skinnies, cyberspace, crispy roll! :--D

Ferinda P Lestari said...

wah, they are my fav too, Nuno!

Freddy Style said...

i love ur fashion taste honey^^

Ferinda P Lestari said...

thaaaanks :D

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...