17.1.09

While The Flood Took over My School







taken from my school website.


Have I told you guys? Lately, I was on holiday.
A holiday which was made by FLOOD!
For God sake, my school which is ISO-labeled was(or it is still)covered by water and mud.



Well, let's go back to Tuesday, 13th January 2009.
It was raining cat and dog that morning. I was fashionably late........ I arrived at my school at 7.00 a.m. whether I supposed to came at 6.30 a.m. everyday. Huuuuh, flood made me late. It blocked all ways to go to school and even we (me and my aunt that drove me school) got the right way with no flood, the terrible traffic jam still loved us.

Fortunately, it was Tuesday. The first lesson was Cinematography and glad to know, Mr. Tommy had'nt come yet (and the fact he didn't come to my class that day). In the afternoon, my class would have a futsal tournament versus X-E so the girls prepared supporter's stuffs all day. It was so niceee, that we won!

Wednesday, 14th January 2009
I believed I was still in the middle of sleeping while I heard my mom and my dad talked outside my room "wooow, today will be your daughter holiday, Mom". I woke up to make sure then my mom showed me a text message from SMA Negeri 8 Jakarta hotline (yes, my school got unnecessary service like that and parents should pay for it). It was written that the flood had already come to my school. It was about 35 centimeters in the first level classes so we could not study. I enjoyed Wednesday with doing nothing..................................

God, why is it always coming on 14th?
The previous flood was on the 14th of November 2008.

Thursday, 15th January 2009
This was the worst case but the nicest too about flood. The previous night, we (students) got news that if there was no information about the holiday until 11 p.m., we should go to school the next day. There was no information so I went to school. My dad drove me there. It wasn't raining and there was a bit sunshine peeping between clouds. I thought it would be a nice day (well, it was) but..............................
The fact when I arrived, the teachers asked all students who'd already arrived to go back to home. The water came again and there would be flood flood flood again. Geeeeez.............................
Dina came to my house that day. She brought me some DVDs and a novel. Next, We went to Senayan City and spent Thursday together and finally, I ate Sour Sally. wahahaha

Friday, 16th January 2009
What the.......
We were refuging to Pusdiklat DKI Jakarta. and guess what? We only studied 5 hours there because lack of rooms and space. An hour of lesson only took 20 minutes.
And I decided not to come. wahahaha. Sorry, teachers.
I ended up at home, at home up to now.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...