3.1.09

Yeah 2009!

Hey folks!
Me come back to the blog.

I was having the new year sleepover in Santhy's house so I have done nothing about the resolution for this year, but so far I'm really in love with 2009. :D

The new year's eve was so incredibly wonderful. I spent the last day of 2008 in Plaza Senayan, having a sushi-lunch with San and her mom, then going shopping for the night's party.



After those, I, San, and her mom waited for San's brother to go home.




Along the way to San's home we turned crazy and laughed our heads off just because talking about "alay language in texting" such as

u gy ngapzzz?
q mw mnum cu2


et cetera.

Me and San spent the last hour of 2008 with playing Guitar Hero Aerosmith.
Even it doesn's sound so special, but we both enjoyed it a lot and kept on playing 'til the midnight.

At the midnight...
The fireworks were everywhere! Me and San took many photos but because of the bad lighting, most of them do not show our face completely. hahahaha



Next, we were having japanese food for the midnight meal and playing uno until 2.00 am.






Me and San played Guitar Hero again until 3.00 am. then slept.



What a joyful start of 2009!
Hopefully, the joy and colorful days stay for the rest, too.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...