11.3.09

About a Brother and Wednesday

Today I got English Literature and Physical Education exams.
I studied last night and because the test will be held on 12.30 pm so now I got nothing to do. I've just finished reading the respiration and the excretion for the exam-day-three.

Okay, let spend some spare time now for reminiscing a good person...



I got a brother.
Not a serious brother of course (I'm an only child), a brother whom I met when I was 14 years old. He was not so special actually, but I heart him so much at that time. He spent much time with me via texting, cause for sure he couldn't be with me everytime. He was about 15 going to 16 years old. He had so much fun, so much talent. He was the one who got the best humour sense in this world....................

Often he made me cry, but I didn't feel that I supposed to hate him. Cause he was just sooo lovely and loveable. He helped me doing many things, passing hard days when I was broken-hearted, sticked around, hung out together a lot, and he had my whole heart.

I could talk anything, I could share any thoughts, I could get some advice, I could get some sunshine, I could get some spirit to study cause I didn't want him to do better than me :P
He was the best brother ever, although he called me penguin -___-






Well,
As time goes by, people change. He became someone that I didn't know. I knew I couldn't stop someone from changing, so I let him go for his own happiness.
For his own life, or maybe for a brand new sister.




Good bye, my i-will-always-be-with-you-til-the-end-of-world brother.
Hope you enjoy your daaaays! :)

5 comments:

Nadia Oktovianti said...

hhahaa "penguin".hehehe

Serra Annisa said...

aw aw siapa riiin? hehe

Ferinda P Lestari said...

nadia.dhykun: yeees, penguin :D
serra : seseorang dr masa sangat lampau ser :(
lola : thaaaaaaaaanks

Istina said...

be strong, honey!

Ferinda P Lestari said...

istina : sudah berlalu lamaaa sekali kok uwik and not a problem anymore :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...