10.3.09

About Mood Swing and Today

Today is....
Hmmm, I did well at my exam-day-one. They are citizenship and IT.
So, I hope for the rest will be good too :)

I got a terrible mood swing, from smile to cry, from cheer to yell, from hate to love than back hate again, from missing to deleting but back missing again lately, from no spirit to full spirit, and from adore to loathe to adore to loathe back to adore at last...........

Geez, it seems that I will have my period sooner.

How about your day, folks?
Tell me, I wanna hear from you.




Wish me luck for the examination as always, and don't forget to stop hibernating your laptop/computer. Let us treat our mother earth well! :)


xoxo
F


"my good luck charm is a sincere smile in the middle of hot sunny day"

2 comments:

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

oh, you know, that horrible mood swing was also happened to me often. sometimes i feel so happy, in the mood to laugh, and one minutes later, i felt so sad.
that is so... strange.
hehe :D
nice blog dear.
and i love your simple banner. :)
visit back my blog honey, you are invited. ;)

Ferinda P Lestari said...

yes, I was in horrible mood. But today, it's getting better :)
thaaaank you, Putri. Yes, yes, I regularly visit yours as your new post has been posted :---D

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...