9.3.09

Chill For A Wishlist

I've just finished learning 50 questions----- for tomorrow's exam. Quite tired and feeling my brain needs some relax so I decided to write a post about.............

My Style Needs.

Okay, to be honest I always like to see someone's in good outfit. I am not the quirky one, but I adore edgy stuffs as well. Big shirts, acid wash jeans, leather jacket, and more.
I'm not a girlie, though. I enjoy wearing things which are comfortable yet good-looked.

Well, well, well
this is my fashion wishlist for ........... i don't know for what time cause I got so many things to do than just thinking of them. huuuu :(


1. Jumpsuit
Yeyeye, a jumpsuit for a nice day




2. A pair of ankle heels
3. Another comfortable shirt from (X)sml
4. Another leather jacket, ordering


I must save my pocket money for all that.
Tell me your wish list for March and wish me much luck for the examination plus saving my moneeeeey!


Enjoy your weekday, folks.
F

3 comments:

Istina said...

I want new black, high heels and some new tops. I'm lack of good clothes :'(

Ferinda P Lestari said...

me either, let's go shopping uwiiil

Istina said...

ayooooooo jumat jadi ya ya ya hahaa

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...