9.3.09

Cyclops and Byebye Fitzgerald

Okay, my dad bought me him last week. So, he's still a week year old.
He came with a pearl blue skin and 2MB memory that made me terrified for the first time, scared of losing my appetite to use my MP3 player.
He keeps me contacting the world. But not with *biiip
yes, the *biiip is out of coverage nowadays, where are you, friend?

Cyclops
is yeahs cool. Even though, now he is cased by a pink one. :P
One thing I should be sad for is the fact he doesn't save anything about my... my previous birthday messages from everyone, my memories, and more.

Well, they are all flown as my Fitzgerald were sold in ITC Kuningan.

I hope Cyclops can handle everything about my days like Fitz did! :)



For Fitz-My White 7610, My Best friend.......
Thanks for accompanying me through the days for nearly 4 years.
Through the happiest moment ever, and through the lowest point of mu life.
I do love you. Even though, now you're gone. I hope you find a good owner that won't recharge your battery too much and never let you fall (not like me, though). I will miss you a lot.......


xoxo
Ferinda

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...