1.3.09

Late Birthday Post


yeaaaah!


This kinda a guilty pleasure. I apologize to you guys for doing this, but..... well, I really want to make a birthday post. :D

February 2009 went crazyeah.
Starts from the gifts, the surprises, the pelantikan, and the last... a little party for those in my class who were born in February.



Willy, Ian, Dayen, Aya, and Santhy gave me surprise yuhu




I love you too, S



A superb UNO STACKO from Diantoro and Dayeeeeen lalala :DD




A yellow fellow from Santhy




The Hosts, these people were born in February!




me and some guests




Mysterious Benedict Society, 2nd gift from San



Size 12 is Not Fat, from Aless and Ardelle :')



Size 14 is Not Fat Either, from my Ayaaaaaaa :D


and some gifts more from my heartwarming parents...

Totally amusing.


Thanks for all friends, I love you all with my whole heart.
I'm not only getting older, but getting mature by then.
Thank God for the things, for the lessons you gave.
Best friends and family are along the waaaaaaay!


May this March become more marvelous than the fabulous Feb!

1 comment:

Dayen said...

wahaha ada kado dari gue hehe. eh dari ian juga deng. teraktir eriiiiiiiiiin.

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...