20.3.09

The Letter

Hello Folk,
How do you do? Hope you are in the best condition like mine.
You know, nowadays we both have got many things to do so...
lack of time to share is.......... common. Very common.

Hmmm, if it's all about you, Folk, I could be very out of words.
Just want to remember some memories.
Back in time we first met. Back in 2006, and you didn't know me at all. I was the new face on your brain and so were you on mine. It was just awkward, cause we both spoke nothing.

Really, I forgot how we got to each other, but as the time went by, we were friends.
You were a good friend, and I was so lucky to have you, Folk. Sometimes things between us went wrong, but we always tried to make it right again. :)
and how I admired you the most... you were that important to me.

So, Folk, how are you doing now?
Just so you know, I never hate you just because you did mistakes to me. I never hate you just because you forget something important for me,
I never hate you even a little, even a bit.

But you know, I could never say these words to you in our real life. I'm not that bold, besides I'm not that straight-forwarded. I choose to keep silent and save my feeling for myself, or share it with you.... maybe someday when you remember that I'm definitely not a stranger to your life.
Cause we were once good friends, right?



Well, that's all. I'm not angry and still looking forward to my birthday present from you! :)



Truly yours,
Ferinda

2 comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...