20.3.09

Scores and Motivation

SO here they are :

Mathematics (remedial)

Chemistry 62.50 di saat SKBM 65.00 (Ya ALLAH!!!)

Biology 83.00

Citizenship 82.00

English 88.00

Physical Edu 78.00

German 98.00

IT Studies 100.00

and for the rest will be here in next to no time.


Wondering for some careers beside being a neurosurgeon.......
I want to be a witty fashion journalist, or maybe a professional IT consultant at Google (aaamin! I really want to work at their uber-cool office), or be a businesswoman, but............
be a good mom is really important for me, still. :)

So what's your plan after finishing school? tell me!

5 comments:

Alice X said...

planning to do fashion design or become a model booker or photographer, haha options are open but fashion is definately the field.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

arutaki said...

Ferinda memang pintar.. aku jadi iri..

Nadya said...

Erin, nilainya oke oke bangeeeet hehe

ANA BANANA said...

interior designer :) you're so clever.Can i hv your brain? :p

Ferinda P Lestari said...

alice x : fashion is an obviously amazing career field, I looove fashion! :D

Arutaki : Terimakasih Al, tapi kamu juga pintaaar :D

Nadya : wahaha Alhamdulillah nih :)

Ana Banana : hihi, wow it's such a cool plan, Anaaa. Working on some aesthetic stuffs makes us happier then. :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...