7.3.09

Mr.Az, 2 AM Dinner, and Lack of Sleeping

Yesterday was absolutely rawwkss!

Yes, I went to Jakarta International Java Jazz 2009 and watched Mr.Az. yuhuuuu :D
He played it cool really and the crowds were incredibly crazyeaah.

So, after went through a so-so Friday school day, I and Dina headed for JCC.
We did the touch up at Dina's Car and arrived at about 4 pm.
There was such a long queue and the traffic was stuck.

Mr Az was so hoooot! After all, he was awesome and talented and so fun-looooving.
Really, I don't have any regret about attending the concert cause it's worth it.

At the special show, Dina and I were separated by the crowds so I decided to step behind. Theeen, I bumped into Emir and Afif. I spent the concert with them and waited Dina outside the exhibiton hall, but it was really hard to meet a friend of mine in that kinda place :(

While I was waiting Emir for buying something in Merchandise store, I met Dwiiii hahaha

She went there alone. Thank God!
After seeing more friends, we watched many spectacular shows. I slept over with Santhy in her house. But before that, at 2 PM we had a dinner in a place near her house..................... grawr. I was so starving that I couldn't sleep at all on the way her home.

All of that was superb.
Well, I'm looking forward to the next year JIJJF!

Lack of sleeping, though. I only slept for 3 hours that day.

3 comments:

Nadia Oktovianti said...

wow..enak bgt siih.. hhh tahun ini gw ga nonton.. jason keren nggaaaa???!!

Istina said...

me too honey, let's hoping the next JJF'S special performance will be as great as this year :D

Ferinda P Lestari said...

nadia.dhykun : kereeeen bangeeet! hehe yaah, kenapa ga nontooon?
istina : yeeeahs, looking forward to the next jjf!

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...