5.4.09

MK and 201st







I adore her since I was in Elementary school. At that time, not for her style for sure, but for all her roles in the movies. Cute! Now, I still love her, but for more. Her looks are way so gorgeous. Little bit grunge and not too much shocking colors, perfect. Actually, I'm not a big fan of her sense-of-dress, sometimes it goes too quirky and not so versatile... but yeah, everyone got the different way to show their personal style, right?
and the last but not least, I love her choice of shoes.
Rawrrrr, they're rocks!
By the way, this's the 201st post of Paper Dreams. yeaaay!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i actually like ashley's style better hehe, lebih simpel. :)

Ferinda P Lestari said...

iya kaaaak, mereka beda personal style ya, tapi both of them are cool :D

chi said...

riiiiiin!!!! yampun gw baru tau lo suka MK jugaaaaaa...haha..gw juga suka sm dy..suka sm ashley juga si..tp lbih suka MK..dy ga terlalu girly,lebih cantik jugaa..sayangnya dy lebih pendek drpd ashley yaa..hehe ;p

Ferinda P Lestari said...

pokoknya suka dua-duanya chi, wahaha she's inspiring me a lot :)

Mutiara Amaliani said...

hei, jdi follower akk jga dun!

Ferinda P Lestari said...

okaay :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...