21.4.09

Perfect Picture of Holiday

I'm thinking about going to outer space and spending my holiday there.

I will ask some of my girls and my mom and my dad and my cats and my favourite football player to accompany me and remind them to bring oxygen for their own sake.
I bring my laptop. Just pretend, there's an internet connection so I can still post and do twitter-ing.
I may bring my wayfarer too, in case the sun acts like... you know, in Know1ng.

and I will meet some aliens, the green one with long muscular tentacles and look like Chuuka Iidako a lot. Ask them to kidnap some people on earth and make them as their objects of anatomy experiment (of course they agree and then we make friends yuhuuu). They don't use flying saucer, they use a cool plane made by crystal or something which is clear and wonderful to see.

and then I watch the planets move around, the meteors swing, and the asteroid which comes closer to earth? hell yeah. I'm so into movies like The Day after Tomorrow.
It'd be nice if I wore the astronaut clothes designed by Marc Jacobs and then any shoes by Steve Madden on my feet.
Then I'll be back on Saturday, doing my homework, and studying.


Hell yeah, unfortunately this one only lives in my own brain.

2 comments:

Santhy said...

wohoooo can i accompany you then? :D

Ferinda P Lestari said...

yeaaahs you can lalala :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...