15.5.09

Broken Heart


Lovers, break up.
Common thing but doesn't feel like that common, too.
Normal thing but doesn't seem so normal, too.
Everyone will feel the same way, either he/she is a poor guy or a rich man.
either he/she is lovely, or hate-able.
Brokenhearted is terribly sucks. Hurting, in other words, killing.

There's no way to fix a broken heart. What done can't be undone.
Even if you got the world's greatest glue, you can't patch it into the previous shape.
A broken heart changes everything, like what love does.
Changing how you see, how you feel, how you think.

Once I was brokenhearted.
It hurt, it tried to kill me, but I'm still alive.
Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

In the end, everyone's moving in their own ways.
Broken heart is simply a phase that everyone should go through.

I spontaneously write this post.
Remembering I'm a single one, yet my surroundings are happily taken.
I don't feel bad. Cause at least, I've recovered from all hurts and I'm feeling okay.
Yes, all people who were brokenhearted, don't grief.
Cause someday, or maybe tomorrow, there'll be a time when you say
"brokenhearted is so last year".

4 comments:

Santhy said...

two thumbs up!

Danti Filiadini said...

woppss, good point
brokenhearted's sooo last year
haha

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@Santhy : thaaank you, dearest
@Danti : unbelievably yes hahaha

Istina said...

hahaha it's hard being 1 when everyone's 2, but why should we be 2 when we simply don't really want it too? ;p

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...