7.5.09

Express Post

I should go back to my math books, but hey I miss you, blogger.
This week is absurdly tiring, many tasks and even more exams. Thank God, so far I can do my best (except for Chemistry, I really don't wanna chat about that so called no-preparation-exam-because-the-teacher-didn't-tell-the day before).
and tomorrow I got Math, wish me luck, peeps!

guess what?
yesterday, I got a little bear from the number 7. well, that bear is my so-late-but-thank-you-i-like-it-so-much birthday present. yes, we exchanged the so-late-birthday-gift.
My birthday is in February and even worse his is in November. ehehehe
I'll post the photo later.
Gotta go back studyin'!

xoxo
F

2 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...

waw #7 keeps his words right, eh? :--D can't wait to see the bear!

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@Nunu Fithria yeahs, #7 keeps his words :D I'll post it sooner

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...