5.5.09

Ni Yao De Ai


Whatsoever, I'm writing this post and listening to that song.
Remember? The original soundtrack of Meteor Garden I. Yes, the closing theme song one.
and I'm feeling.... fragile? rigid? about to cry?
No, I'm truly not.
I'm feeling loveless, empty, and fool.
and this song killed me.

I didn't know the meaning, but the melody stabbed my heart so I googled the translation
of this old, yet not lame song...


Although I often dream of you
I still have no idea
It's raining outside
Which day is it today?
But I don't know
Where you went

Although I have never
doubted you
I still feel uneasy
Who is your one and only?
Forgive me for doubting myself

I understand the love I want
Will spoil me
Like a little child
Who only knows how to be
bad in your arms
The love you want
Is not just reliance
Must be like a man
Even in bad weather
Leads a carefree life


Idk why, I'm in love with this song, again.................
and I need Meteor Garden series right now to relieve my heartless feeling.

1 comment:

Istina said...

artinyaaaaaaaa :'( ayo kita maraton meteor garden pas libur! hari senin yuk

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...