24.5.09

Top 5 Things in My Mind

05. Battery of My Notebook
Oh God, I want to bring my notebook wherever I want, and I've told my dad but he didn't pay attention so much -_____________- or should I ask for a new one? yes that Vaio or a Macbook.
04. Time Management
I've rescheduled my life lately, and it feels better now.
03. Someone Who's Unseen Nowadays
guess who, hahaha
02. Clothes
I got so many new clothes, but I don't even wear one of them. Crap.
01. Mathematics Examination
yes, no wonder, Maths always takes the biggest space on my mind when it drives to a test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your math exam! it stinks when you buy new clothes and don't even want to wear them! hate it when that happens.

www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...