30.5.09

Trembling Mind

I was facing a weird week, really.
causes :
a. Monday
gossip that sounded silly, lots of gossips.
b. Tuesday
studying bi-oh-logy and thinking about examination week
c. Wednesday
last day on my IPA H was cool, Kabul brought cheesecake because it's her birthdaay!
d. Thursday
examination day 1, mathematics is always rockssss!
e. Friday
freaky, car accident, forgot to eat whole day and end up with muntah-muntah 3 times within an hour (totally gross)
f. Saturday
uploading photos and failed because of the stupidity of Mozilla Firefox, chatting w/ Alfi talking about limited edition guy, and still afraid of food
and I'm gonna study Chemistry, read Biology (reproduction), and make resume of all Physics formulas.

wish me luck, have a nice weekend dear! :)

2 comments:

Sherryta said...

lo kecelakaan mobil?

Love + Cake said...

Whoa, crazy week. Good luck!

xox, mavi

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...