30.6.09

12th Grader

Reading a post of Adeliselle's blog about things that 2009 wants 2010 to know.
WOW, that kinda slaps me and put me in front of the fact, I'm officially a 12th grader.
Thinking about future drives me anxious, frantic. Okay, I should decide my short-term priority of life, such as what major I'm gonna take and so on. I've been thinking about that for quite long time, and you know....... I'm still feeling unsure. But I'm gonna make it clear sooner ;)

The 11th grade was kinda somehow sparkling, glittering, and dazzling. Everything seems so free, joyous, and nothing burdened me back then. I enjoyed every second of it, which I never can turn back into, and only got a little regret about my report.
Hell yeah, it was over.
and now I should move forward.
Yes, I'm moving forward. Bye 11th grade.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...