30.6.09

Size 14 is Not Fat Either


I finished this book yesterday, woohoo! Meg Cabot is always my favorite author. She did this one as well as she did the others.
Okay, this one is still about Heather Wells, the ex-popstar who's now working on Fischer Hall (a residence hall) and at the first day of her 2nd year, she found a head-without-body in the caf, plus the fact her ex-con dad is gonna live with her in Cooper (a brother of Heather's ex)'s house. How will Heather manage to deal with those all?
Better read it by yourself. Although its genre is mystery, this one doesn't seem creepy at all. Meg Cabot wrote it in a fresh humor sense yet sarcastically funny.
I give 8/10.
Can't wait reading the next book of Heather Wells' Mystery series, Big Boned!

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...