27.9.09

Skinny



I woke up this morning with a weird thoughts of........
skinny.
Yeayea, you can't deny that no curves looks better.

----------------------------------------
I'd love to be skinny, seriously :P
and my favourite real-thin supermodel is stil... Kate Moss. She's the
Okay, and Irina and... Twiggy! Twiggy was the icon. Or is she still the icon for extra-thin models?
Those with BMI under 18, those size zero-ers.
It's undeniable that the industry needs those them.

I'm sorry for being pretentiously shallow,
I'm so into waif look these days, that's why I wrote this.
No need to worry, inner beauty still does exist! ;)
xoxo, Ferinda

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...