7.10.09

Aftrnn

I'm definitely a morning person, yet a midnight person either. Sounds weird? LOL. It's common plus okay for me to sleep at 2am and wake up at 6 am in the morning. I won't feel dizzy or tired, even a bit. I got my full spirit in the morning and I got the best time at night.

But I do despise afternoon. I grow up with this feeling. How the sunny weather strikes your skin and everything feels so quiet, it's sickening.

You see no one but your maid in your home, you see no one but the old ice cream man with his bycicle; no one buys that.
Afternoon pushes me to an indefinite loneliness.

Afternoon never comforts me. I never enjoy being in the afternoon with no one to talk to.

The worst side of afternoon is...
it opens my past.
Several years a go when I always go home in the afternoon. Under the sun, with no rain. Walking through the couple I adore so without realizing I'd be the one beside him and now he's with anyone else. Sigh, I'm not that melancholy to cry or that bitchy to hate them.
This is so aggravatingly weird. It's been a year and I've just suddenly realised the part of day I spent with him much was..
in the afternoon.

Oh God I'm turning to something cheesy.

Don't remind me, I know I gotta get over and get used to that. This is a fucking pain with fact I can do nothing but letting it be.

Someone told me it had been over.
Yes, it was.
Why the pain still remains?
Don't ask, I don't even know what the answer.

Even worse mid tests brought a lot of memories. Couple years have gone and I am injured.
Oh God, this is hard, really.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...