11.10.09

Somehow Crap Happened

Last Friday started the things. I mean, all sorrow and pain I no longer feel today.

Is it forgiving? No, I don't do forgiving too much. I ain't an angel.
I wasn't born to be hypocrite either. So once I hate, I won't treat you nice and like liking.
For sure.

I just want to keep my life cycling. Life won't wait for my pain. Pain that you carved.

I'm feeling better than I've ever been, the post broken-hearted? yuck----------I wasn't in that phase and so am I now.
Things are great. Literally. Thank God.I've seen good things. I've known better, and the most important is I'm using my brain more than using my heart.

So I turn to be more logical. This is a good news. I'm gonna return here soon with spices and sweets of days.

P.S. Gotta post lots of photos! I promise you, xoxo.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...