31.12.09

2009

Yeah, the end is near. I'm feeling glad and thankful for the 2009. Life's challenging. Recklessly fun and got me shone. Got me down. Got me wounded. Got me won.
I learnt how to stop sweating small stuffs.
How to be less-sarcastic.
How to find right thing upon others's opinions.
How to find love in a disfunction.
How to stand for things I fall for.
How to recognize people who are truly there for me.
How to be sure about my own mind.
How to love person unconditionally.
How to control the blast of emotion.
How to act humble.
How to back off from something that will hurt me.
How to face hopekiller.
How to deal with liars.
How to understand why people change.
How to take care of people's feelings.
How to see with heart.
How to open my eyes widely.
How to be thankful. How to love. How to live high.

No regret at all. Amongst the tears and pain I felt. Amongst the unfairness of life cycle. Amongst the gossips that sprayed. I can say, who cares?
We are all living, learning. I believe making mistakes is not a mistake.

Still, my favourite line : I thank God for those who leave and those who stay. God knows what's best for all.

Bye 2009

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...