16.12.09

The Art of Gossiping

I'm not an expert of gossiping. I'm not a quite well-informed one. LOL
I'm just a listener, watcher, or whatever you might call people who follow without adding more spices on it. Everyone loves to listen to gossip.
A qualified one, for sure.
I guess most of you have already known that gossip leads us to sin, but no one seems to care either. LOL
Italic
Some of stuffs you should re-check before stating yourself as a gossip expert :

First of all, you gotta be able to differ gossip from fact. Fact is something that intertwines with proof, while gossip.......... only heaven knows. and the people you talk about, for sure.
Don't ever call something which is true as gossip. You just got it wrong.
Second, gossip is not same as talking shit. The purpose of gossip is spreading news, while talking shit..... you wanna scratch the people by your words.
And the last, don't ever do gossiping just to grab attention. What a shame.
Only social climber does that.

So, are you a good gossip expert?

Love always,
FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...