20.12.09

It's Mine



I don't wanna be anyone else. I don't follow anyone's dream.
I'm on my own.
Doing things I want to do, picking the old forgotten dreams, following my soul calling.
I'm wearing my own skin. It's not a mask or fake plastic that my dad asked me to wear.
I'm with my own hair. It's not a wig my grandma asked me to use.
I'm standing within my own dream inside.

It's a fact; I do not own an extraordinary dream.
It's a fckin mainstream. but why worry? If it's a thing I'm looking forward to being.
Maybe we go through the same path, in the end we all have our own grips.
Ours is different. Yours is different. Mine is different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, we have to be ourselves.
not someone else.

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...