12.12.09

Stick with Them

05. Akira-my iPod nano 8GB :)
I bought him (yes, he is a boy) from a very good friend of mine. Guess what? he's green.
Yeay, I love you but you're green, A.

04. My bikers jacket
Okay, just call this love at first sight. I really dropped my heart when I first saw it, it sticks to my skin, fits perfectly. I just love it.

03. A purple mechanic pencil
I thought it would bring me luck. The fact : it brings me so much luck.

02. House key
Mom asks me to bring that everywhere, in case got home too late.

01. Ai- watashi no ai.

tell me things that stick with you :)

xoxo,
FPL

1 comment:

Istina said...

first thing that sticks with me is... amor. mi amor :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...